Monday, January 5, 2009

THE NEW YEAR STARTED, ALREADY?!

I haven't even switched out of holiday mode yet. The hackles are still raised and I still have that volcanic feeling in the base of my throat. Yet my sights are set on a new year, with new changes and new challenges. We kick start our store wine tastings this week with a recap of the best value wines of 2008 (in our opinion), and I am looking forward to seeing our friends again, both old and new, and talking about one of the three things I love most in this crazy world - and that's wine.


I'll have some great new wines to talk about from Portugal, Austria and Washington State, as well as my renewed love affair with beer. We'll be slowly revealing a peak at our impending video feature, and the more interactive features of both this blog and the Liquor Direct Web site, and the staff at Grape Tree will continue to share their individual journeys into grape hedonism so stay tuned.

No comments: