Thursday, January 15, 2009

BRAG BLOG part 2


I've had my eye on a bottle of wine collecting dust for about six months in Kevin's office. He finally let go of it this week (maybe because he's feeling a little under the weather and didn't have the strength to argue with me).


I've always said that you don't need a special occasion to open up that fancy bottle of wine. Opening the bottle is a special occasion in itself. So, when do I decide to pop open my acclaimed 2000 vintage bottle of Piper Heidsieck Brut? Tonight is as good as ever while I reorganize my closet.


Any of our regular customers would know that I LOVE Piper Heidsieck Champaign because it is our best value high end bubbly. It can stand up against Veuve, Moet, Dom, etc. and is only around $30. They make a Cuvee Sublime (demi-sec) that is sexy, sexy, sexy. I love proving people wrong when they say they could never appreciate a fine demi-sec.


No comments: