Monday, December 14, 2009

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU

My favorite rock singer-turned-winemaker Maynard James Keenan (Tool, A Perfect Circle) and his partner-in-crime Eric Glomski, are being featured in a documentary entitled "Blood Into Wine" and thanks to my pal Michelle Lentz, I now know that the release date is February 19th (premiering in Phoenix, AZ). Hopefully, there we'll get to see it around here, but who knows.

The trailer is up at http://www.bloodintowine.com/. Wine Spectator's James Suckling, as well as my favorite zombie-killer Milla Jovovich and funnyman Patton Oswalt make cameo appearances. Hopefully I can get a few bottles of Primer Paso to take into the theater with me when it comes around. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony said...

Maynard made such an odd transition from experimental rock to wine making. None the less, I bet his documentary will be awesome, I except nothing less than mind-blowing from the lead singer of Tool and APC. :D

The Naked Vine said...

Sorry I'm a little late to this party...

http://www.thenakedvine.net/2009/07/arizona-stronghold.html

hou said...

Maynard made such an odd transition from experimental rock to wine making.
meizu m2 note
xiaomi mi5
meizu pro 5